martes, 16 de febrero de 2010

Felicidad / Happyness


¿Recordais cuando hable sobre tres cosas importantes para mi? Pues hay muchas mas... pequeñas cosas que algunas veces tengo cada día, y otras no con tanta frecuencia. Cosas que me hacen feliz...
Do you remember when I spoke about three important things for me? Well, there are many more than that… small things that some times I can see and to have every day, and others not with frequency. Things that make happy…

Escribir, hablar u oir japones // To write, to talk or to hear Japanese


Mi gato, Yuki // Mi cat, Yuki


Nieve // Snow


El sonido de las pisadas de la nieve // The sound of the steps in the snow


Que tu mejor amiga te regale una caja de galletas de Hello Kitty porque sabe que estás enferma...
If your best friend gives you a Hello Kitty's cookie box because she knows that you are ill…


Y por supuesto, tener cerca // And of course, to see you by my side


Podría pedir muchas mas cosas pero esto me hace feliz...

I can ask for many other things but this make me happy....

1 comentario: